Saturday, March 5, 2011

13 weeks

The interesting thing about having a baby that's measuring big is that I essentially skipped a week of pregnancy. Which is kinda cool.

Based on the measurements at last weeks ultrasound, I am around the 13 week mark right now. Second trimester! Hopefully soon the nausea and extreme fatigue will get a little better.

Chris and Esther came up with the boys today. It's always so nice to have them here. Esther brought me goodies which is awesome, and I've had to try pretty hard not to eat them all in one day!

I'm definitely noticing more and more of a belly :) It might not be super obvious to anyone but me yet, but I see it and I feel it and I can't lay on my stomach anymore without being uncomfortable.

So, week 13 (from www.thebump.com)



Baby's now the size of a peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment