Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today's appointment

So today's appointment was relatively uneventful. Which is a good thing I suppose! He got some of my bloodwork back, and I guess everyting looked good other than apparently I'll need a Rubella vaccine and a Hepatitis booster (which they will apparently give me in the hospital after baby is born.)

He put my official date at 16 weeks, 3 days, and my due date at September 10th. No ultrasound today but we did get to hear the heartbeat which was fun (and comforting!)

I should be called by the hospital for the anatomy scan (ultrasound to make sure everything is there and find out the sex) within two weeks. I hope baby co-operates, because I REALLY can't wait to find out if we're going to have a son or a daughter :)

Next appointment is April 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment