Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm not very good at waiting.

Just ask my parents :)

I am horrible about waiting for things I'm looking forward to. Waiting actually creates some kind of very real anxiety in me. I've been working on it for a long time, but even though I've gotten better, I'm still no good at it.

This week has CRAWLED by. Because I'm waiting for next week. Today is Thursday. Tomorrow I have class, then it's the weekend (which always goes fast, right?) then one day and then it's my appointment.

I don't know yet if I'm going to have an ultrasound, but I think I'm going to beg for one if they don't offer. I'll be pretty disappointed if I don't get one.

In other news, last night despite having taken my Diclectin, I was violently ill. So I guess the hormones are still going up :) Today I'm doubling my dose of Diclectin.

By this time next week if all goes well I will officially be more pregnant than I ever have been.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment